Finally finished with my tatting nick nacks that has been sitting around waiting to get the end threads hidden and starched the lot of it! For some reason I put hidding the end off with a few of them because I find it soo booring. It does not improve with time I can tell you! They made a nice bouquet in my hand and it felt nice to now that I made so many off them.
I have been tatting on and off for the last year and a half, time always seems to be slipping away between my fingers. But I gues I managed an Angel once every week. The cooking of starch took 2 minutes, the work of starching the angels a little longer.... LOL. It is nice though to have finished this.
Last spring a bought light green linnen fabric in Stockholm and some realy wonderful bright multicolord thread from "Tat's a kool challenge". I have every intention of trying to make a spring bag with off the fabric decorated with the lovely colored thread from "Tat's a kool challenge" and hopefully not have to wait another year until I can post the result here at blogspot.
The photos are from my kitchen and off the proccess getting the Angels starched and I thought it could be fun to put the photos out to you guys. Sorry about the clutter but that's life for me.
Now I have all my angels in a glass book shelf - sorry my english gets a way from me - and I am thinking of what to do with them. Christmas gifts, exibition, making the choire I've been talking about for such a long time. Please feel free to give me futher ideas!
Hope you enjoy my photos!