torsdag 3 december 2009

Last but not least book 3

'TATTING ADVENTURES with beads, shuttle & needle' by Judith Connors. The other ones I love but this thrills me and I will probably start with trying to make the front cover pattern. Does it not look neat?



I am not a needle tatter myself, I prefer wooden shuttles and my favorit ones all comes from the Shuttle shop. I am very partial to the touch of wood and I regard all their shuttles as small pieces of art. I all ready have to many - NOT - by them but I can't seem to stop buying them when ever I have the money. But I guess we all have to have at least one addiction, I don't think shuttle addiction is too bad, do you?

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Oh, the Shuttle Shop has the loveliest of shuttles, don't they? That book is a fabulous book, too!

Ridgewoman sa...

Oh I have that book, also and love the Shuttle Shop shuttles. Shuttle tatting is the traditional way to tat. Needle tatting (not sewing needle) with longer needles of different sizes came about in 1970's ~ so is relatively new. It is also looser and floppy and the effect isn't like shuttle tatting at all.
X B.