tisdag 1 april 2008

Drilling!



Please excuse my english for now. There is a LOT of drilling going on because they are changing the facade of our building and replacing our old balconies with new ones. Since I work at home I have BIG problems putting two and two together. Tatting is definately out of the question so instead I thought that I would show you one of my tools and a dolie. The pattern is Mary Konior from her book 'Tatting with Visual Patterns' a very intructive and nice book.
I'm sure the result of the outside work will be very nice indeed but for now I don't like it a bit! I'm looking forward to the weekend when I'll get away to the countryside where it is both beauiful and quiet.

5 kommentarer:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane sa...

Your doily is beautiful! I love Mary Konior's patterns, and I particularly love this book!

Jane Eborall sa...

Your English is VERY, VERY good and your tatting is beautiful.
Jane Eborall

Gina sa...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this piece.
:-) Gina

Icela sa...

Omon, I love your tatting it is all quite lovely.

Unknown sa...

What an exquisite doily! Mary Konior's book is one of my favorite tatting books of all times. I absolutely love her designs. I hope you enjoy your get-away to the country and get some peace and quiet.