fredag 18 april 2008

Small teaser

Hi!

I am in the process of finishing off a tattingbag and I have used one of Mary Koinor's patterns. I have been tatting on and off for a veeeery long time on this now but I thought that I need to get it done or else it will just lie around in my basket reminding me. There is such a thing as putting a project off for too long. Today I finished the handle and now I have to get down to the lining inside the bag. I thought that if I wrote about it in my blog I would not have any choice but to get it done. I can't talk about it and then not show it. Sometime you have to out wit yourself! Hope to see you soon! OmonSan

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

LOL...that is cute, you are right about that "sometimes you just have to outwit yourself". I love it. I felt that way when I started to blog and I was promising pics of my tatting and couldn't find my camera software for my computer, let alone know how to use my camera or download...etc. etc. but the posts I wrote about it MADE me do it anyway.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane sa...

Ooh, you are a tease! Can't wait to see the finished bag!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter sa...

Very Smart! I cannot wait to see it!